Wednesday, March 16, 2011


ok nao whattttttt !? i did attend my malaydance & maths remedial,had a morning breakfast w baby ♥ @ mac'd terserempak iana sayang w this two cute lil girl (diyah & fah). So baby went off first,so i went to school w the girls took taxi cause tkt lmbt lulz,iana belanje thanks eh bbyg :> So yea,i attend my malay dance first,due to SYF thingy thang. I feel shoo exhausted pls,then @ 10 i attend the maths class end @ 11. Baby didnt fetch me due to he end his school @ 3 shoo i went bck home by my self,forever aloneeeeeeee LOL . Meet baby @ arnd 4+ chitchat,gossip,take jokes,hug & kiss & stufff alot laaaaaaaa~ i bullied baby from just nao,cute or what :P
-
so yea,i take a naise nap just nao,was very tiring tho o: bath @ night & here i am ,playing this idiotic laptop gahhhhhh :\ oh yes oh yes not to forget my mom says to me that "ystrday when my mum went to JB @ my cousin house,she saw HAIZAD IMRAN w my cousin in the house manzxc. He was playing w my bro,i cnt believe that omagod o: i think he was dating w my cousin LULZ. ok2 shushhhhhhhhhhh,hehe bye nk tidur